At Modula we value privacy and know of its importance to users, customers and staff. We aim to be clear on how we collect, process, use, disclose, see, share and store your personal information.
Information We Collect
We process a minimal amount of personal data, including:
- Email Address
- First name and Surname
- Phone Number
- IP Address
- County, City, Province, State
We collect this information in order to:
- Provide you with services
- To understand the way you use our site and services better
- To improve our services
- To address and respond to queries
- To complete business with you
- To comply with the law
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files containing data sent by a website to be stored in the user’s browser. Cookies are widely used on the web for storing information and providing a personalised browsing experience to users. Some common uses of cookies are:
- Remember a user’s log-in credentials
- Remember information like the items a user viewed on a website, names or email addresses they used on the website.
Cookies we use:
- will remember your comment details when you leave a comment.
- will allow us to remember your IP address, location and what you viewed.
We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose it was collected. This means that data will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it is no longer required.
We take appropriate steps to ensure that we process and retain information about you based on the following logic:
- at least the duration for which the information is used to provide you with a services
- as required under law, a contract, or with regard to our statutory obligations; Or
- only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or for statistical purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us(see ‘contact us’ on our website www.modula.ie) and we will be happy to assist.
In most circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent