The aim of this Engineers Ireland accredited course is to help engineers understand how modular wiring systems operate and how to design electrical systems using a modular approach.
- To understand what a modular wiring system is and how it differs from the traditional approach.
- To understand the problems modular wiring solves.
- To understand the current electrical wiring regulations (I.S. 10101:2020) and how they apply to modular wiring systems.
- To learn how to design a typical modular wiring system.
- To better understand the answers to some common questions and misconceptions relating to modular wiring systems.
This course can be delivered in person or online. The duration of the presentation is 30-40 minutes plus 15-20 minutes question-and-answer. The content is written and will be delivered by qualified electrical engineers who pioneered the modular wiring concept in Ireland and have unique experience and expertise to share.
45-minute presentation, plus Q&A.
Assessment & certification
As an Engineer’s Ireland approved CPD, a completion certificate will be provided.
Who should attend?
Any project design engineer looking to learn more about modular wiring systems, why they should consider them, and what is involved in adopting a modular approach on their projects.
If you are a M&E consulting engineer or contractor, and are interested in this course, please get in touch to register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.